With our FREE Global Resource, readers can search the 50Plus Directory based on location, keyword, or one of the many categories available. Add your event today for FREE exposure!
ADD AN EVENT LISTING
- Event listings are free, but you must first create an account to login to the website to add an event.
- Click on EVENT CENTER on the top horizontal menu to display dropdown menu. Then click on Add an Event
- Add your LISTING DETAILS:
TITLE: Give your event an interesting title that helps people know what it’s all about
DESCRIPTION: Briefly describe your event. Add keywords to the description you think people might use to search for it.
ADD CATEGORY AND SUBCATEGORY IF YOU LIKE (optional)
ADD COVER IMAGE (optional, but looks better if you add one!) Make sure you use a horizontal image – and it is easier to center if it does not contain text. If you are adding text, leave a healthy margin at both the top and bottom of your graphic (about an inch) so the important text does not get cut off. The image should be approximately 1024 x 400, however the program sometimes has a mind of it’s own. Do not add flyers, square or vertical images here. Let us know if you need help – we are happy to create a cover image that works for you!
ADD GALLERY IMAGES (optional) Here you can add square images, photos, flyers, etc
ADD EVENT DETAILS:
–Indicate if the event is virtual or in person (or both)
–Add your event date (Month/Day) – You must indicate a start time in the first calendar and an end time in the second calendar (which might be the same day if a one day event.) Or, you can include a start time for day 1 of the event and end time for the last day of the event if it takes place over a few consecutive days. Otherwise, indicate if the event is recurring and how often. For example, if the event takes place at the same time each week or month. If the event takes place on random dates at a variety of times, you can add additional dates with the specific information
ADD ADDITIONAL DETAILS (optional) such as free parking or if credit cards or coupons are accepted
LOCATION: You can add a specific address here if you like, or just a city and state.
ADD YOUR BUSINESS (optional) if the event is connected to your company using the drop down to find your business. (When you go to your business listing, you will it includes your event -click on events under cover image)
PRICE (optional) – add your price if you like. If there are different prices for specific seat locations, seniors, children, etc, you might want to add that in the description. If the event is free, simply leave the field blank.
NOTE: YOU MUST FINISH YOUR LISTING, COMPLETE CAPTCHA AND SUBMIT IN ONE SITTING. YOUR WORK WILL NOT BE SAVED.
FIND AN EVENT LISTING
- Go to Find an Event (Top Menu)
- Search by FILTER: Choose Filters on the top of the left column, then add a keyword, date or location (city,state) to search. You can also filter by on-line vs. physical events.
- Search by CATEGORIES: Not sure what you are looking for? Click Categories on the top of the left column to display the list of categories. Choose which one interests you.
- Click on any Resource Card to display full details
Leave a Reply ·