October 1 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm CDT
For ages 18 & up
Enjoy a taste of Texas in this hearty menu that highlights the flavors of quality beef. You’ll create tasty sides that include a salad; two vegetables infused with the flavors of the Southwest; and the hands-down, favorite dessert known throughout the Lone Star State. Come hungry and ready to cook-up a delightful feast.
- Lambert’s Chopped Salad
- Texas Rib-eye with Three-Pepper Compound Butter
- Baked Sweet Potato with Chipotle Sour Cream Mash
- Asparagus Skillet Rajas with Mushrooms & Onions
- Cilantro Cornbread
- Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake with Ice Cream & Caramel Praline Sauce
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.