- This event has passed.
Sparkling Wines & Decadent Cheeses
November 3 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm CDT
For ages 21 & up
Sparkling wine is the ideal pairing with rich, flavorful food. So invest an hour with us to explore a prosecco with crisp minerality and lively bubbles which complements a sheep & cow’s milk cheese with bloomy rind and a complex profile; the crisp and delicate notes of a cremant with a goat/sheep/cow’s milk delight from Piedmont; and a classic styled champagne with a lush, creamy, new creation from Northern California.
For ages 21 & up.
- Old Chatham Creamery Nancy’s Camembert paired with La Brezza Prosecco
- Caseificio Dell’alta Langa Carboncino paired with Carousel Cremant de Bordeaux
- Point Reyes Quinta paired with Louis Revoir Champagne
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.