Sauteing and French Pan Sauces
October 3 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm CDT
For ages 18 & up
Discover just how easy it is to make a main course in one pan with French flair. Working with a small team in our kitchen, you’ll create four main courses, each with a complementary sauce, using seafood, pork, chicken and beef.
For ages 18 & up. 21 or over? You’ll enjoy a glass of wine as you sample the dishes.
- Fish Filets with Lemon Beurre Blanc
- Pork Tenderloin au Poivre (with Peppercorn Sauce)
- Chicken, Apples & Cream a la Normande
- Steak a la Bourguignon (Hanger Steak with Shallots & Red Wine Sauce)
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.