- This event has passed.
Salmon Four Ways
January 12 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm CST
For ages 18 & up
Salmon is one of the tastiest, healthiest, and easiest fish to prepare. You’ll pick up tips from our instructors as you practice the techniques that will result in perfectly prepared salmon, every time. You and your small team will grill, poach, pan sear and oven roast filets, and then sit down to sample the results of your efforts.
For ages 18 & up. Attendees who are 21 & older will enjoy a glass of wine perfectly paired with the four salmon dishes.
- Crispy-skin Salmon with Lemon, Butter & Capers
- Poached Salmon with Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad
- Grilled Salmon with Chimichurri & Roasted New Potatoes
- Roasted Miso-glazed Salmon with Baby Bok Choy
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.