- This event has passed.
Make & Take: Four Comforting Chicken Soups
January 15 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm CST
For ages 18 & up
Take your taste buds on a tour as you make, sample, and then take 8 oz of each of these four chicken soups with you at the end of class. Working with a small team, you’ll create a light Japanese noodle soup with shredded chicken; a West African soup loaded with vegetables, studded with chicken thighs, and finished with a peanut sauce; an iconic, silky, creamy soup so beloved that it is served at most Greek holiday celebrations; and a hearty, rich, traditional soup enjoyed throughout Mexico and the Southwest.
For ages 18 & up. 21 or older? You’ll enjoy a glass of wine that has been paired with your soups at the end of class.
- Quick Shoyu Ramen
- West African Peanut Butter Soup
- Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup with Lemon)
- Pozole Verde con Pollo (Chicken & Hominy Soup with Green Chiles)
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.