Make & Take: Decorate Sugar Cookies for the Holidays
December 6 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm CST
For ages 7 years & up (Children 16 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.)
An assortment of sugar cookies cut into festive shapes will be baked and the brightly tinted icings ready to pipe. You’ll use a variety of tips to create colorful and delicious cookies to celebrate the holiday season.
For ages 7 & up. Children 17 &younger must be accompanied by an adult. Each attendee must purchase a ticket. Tickets are priced per person.
- You’ll practice a variety of decorating techniques.
- You’ll take 12 of your own decorated cookies with you at the end of class.
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.