- This event has passed.
Make & Take: A Selection of Italian Cookies
November 9 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm CST
For ages 13 & up (Children 13 – 17 must be accompanied by an adult)
Learn to make cookies the old-fashioned way. You’ll whip egg whites and combine the ingredients with a light touch. While two of the recipes bake, you’ll ice and decorate your Italian ring-shaped cookies.
For ages 13 & up. Children 17 and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Each attendee must purchase a ticket.
- Taralli Dolci (Glazed, Ring-shaped Cookies with Icing & Sprinkles)
- Biscotti di Ceglie (Rolled Almond Flour Cookie filled with Lemon Zest & Cherry Jam)
- Ricciarelli ( Soft Tuscan Cookies made with Almond Flour & Honey)
- Biscotti Regina (Toasty Sesame Cookies)
You’ll take a dozen of each cookie with you at the end of class.
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.