- This event has passed.
Dim Sum Favorites
January 25 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm CST
For ages 18 & up
Dim sum – a variety of small plates offered as a meal – is a wonderful tradition to start in your home. Delight your palate with these traditional Cantonese recipes as you create a Chinese feast. You’ll be working in our kitchen with a small team.
For ages 18 & up. 21 or older? You’ll enjoy a glass of wine as you sample the results of your efforts in the kitchen.
- Napa Cabbage, Carrot & Mushroom-filled Egg Rolls
- Pan-fried Shrimp Dumplings
- Steamed Shumai (Dumplings) with Ground Pork, Ginger & Chives
- Steamed Pork Buns with Char Sui (Chinese Barbequed Pork)
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.