Couples Cook: Happy for Hatch
October 8 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm CDT
For ages 18 & up
Make a date to celebrate the 2022 Hatch harvest by learning to make this delightful menu. You and your partner will work with a small team in our kitchen to produce spicy clams; a smoky, grilled salad with homemade dressing; marinated, grilled beef; a layered potato & Hatch casserole; and a simple but spectacular dessert.
For ages 18 & up. 21 or older? You’ll enjoy a glass of wine with your meal.
- Clams with Andouille Sausage & Hatch Chiles
- Romaine, Grilled Avocado & Smoky Corn Salad with Hatch Caesar Dressing
- New Mexican Carne Asada
- Hatch Chile & Two Potato Gratin
- Apple & Hatch Crostatas with Cajeta
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.