All About Chicken
October 4 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm CDT
For ages 18 & up
You’ll learn to cut a whole chicken into pieces that can transition into a wonderful meal. Once the bird has been disassembled, you’ll practice the proper techniques as you create four dishes using the thighs; breasts; wings; and tenders.
For ages 18 & up. 21 or older? You’ll enjoy a class of wine that has been perfectly paired with your dishes.
- Chicken in Sundried Tomato Sauce
- Chicken Piccata with Capers & Lemon
- Hoisin Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Broiled Mustard Chicken Wings
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.