A Tribute to Paul Prudhomme
February 17 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm CST
For ages 18 & up
Enjoy a taste of Louisiana as you make these recipes from Paul Prudhomme, noted restauranteur; cookbook author; television celebrity; and iconic Cajun Chef. Working with a small team, you’ll make this menu that includes shrimp smothered in vegetables in a dark roux; steak seared over high heat with perfect results; a rich seafood filling for baked potatoes; and a tasty dessert with Southern flair.
For ages 18 & up. 21 or older? You can enjoy a glass of wine that has been paired with your meal.
- Shrimp Etouffee with Rice
- Blackened Steak with Horseradish/Mustard Sauce
- Crabmeat-stuffed Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Pecan Pie
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.