A Night Up in Flames
February 9 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm CST
For ages 18 & up
Add some drama to your culinary repertoire! We’ll review the basic techniques of sauteing and creating pan sauces, and then move on to the art of finishing a dish by lighting it on fire. You’ll practice the proper and safe techniques used to flambe cheese, seafood, steaks & dessert. After having fun and picking up a new skill, you’ll enjoy sampling the results of your efforts.
For ages 18 & up. Are you 21 or older? You’ll enjoy a glass of wine paired with your meal.
- Saganaki (Breaded Cheese Fried in Olive Oil)
- Lobster Lisa in a Brandy Cream Sauce
- Steak Diane with a Cognac Sauce
- Crepes Suzette
Safety & Precautions
- At check-in, you will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the Cooking School.
- For that reason, we ask that all attendees arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the confirmed start time of the class.
- Some COVID-related restrictions may apply.